Angus T. Jones may soon be back on Two and a Half Men following his highly publicized rant after CBS revealed they want Jones back on the popular comedy.
During the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour on Saturday in Los Angeles, CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler confirmed that CBS wants another season of Two and a Half Men that includes young actor Angus T. Jones.
“We told Warner Bros. we would like to have an 11th season,” Tassler told reporters on Saturday at the CBS TCA event, “and they are equally interested. So stay tuned.”
Tassler went on to address the status of Angus T. Jones who went on a highly publicized rant about the series before issuing an apology. Tassler revealed that CBS and the show’s producers “would like him to be a part of” Two and a Half Men for next season.
In November of last year, a video with Angus T. Jones went viral after the Two and a Half Men urged viewers not to watch the comedy, saying that the show was “filth” and not in line with his views as a person.
In December, CBS executive Les Moonves issued a statement to say that the status of Angus T. Jones was uncertain following the rant.
However, at the CBS TCA event on Saturday, Nina Tassler revealed that all is seemingly forgotten.
“I think the bottom line is, cooler heads prevailed,” added Tassler at the TCA’s. “He’s been a beloved member of that cast for years and years and he issued a public apology. At the end of the day, they want him back, and he wants to come back. That’s it.”
Tassler went on to reveal that none of the cast members are signed for another season.
How do you feel about the situation with Angus T. Jones?